Saturday, February 18, 2012

This blogging thing has NEVER been my strong suit!

I am so thankful that this blogging mission is a joint venture, because I have never been able to carve enough time out of my life to consistently update any blog I've tried to start! I think that Lindz and I co-blogging is just one more exmaple of how great the two of us are together :-) for what 12 years now (WHICH IS CRAZY WE ARE GETTING OLD LOL) the two of us have made our friendship work balancing the good and bad in both of us. I am so blessed to have such an amazing bond with this girl! And I cannot wait to share one of my favorite places in the entire world with one of my favorite people!

In 14 days we will be heading to Uganda and in one breath I think ahhh 14 days I do not know how I will be able to make it 14 more days! Because I am so excited to get to the Humble School and meet all of the amazing children and help make their lives and ours more rich. And in the very next breath it is not a feeling of anticipation but sheer panic!!!! 14 days HOLY TOLEDO!!! 14 DAYS there is so much to get done in the next well.....12 days for me before I am off to atlanta (the first stop on my way to Uganda)! I feel like there is so much to do and so little time to do it in. It is utterly overwhelming. So as I frantically try to pack, do homework, make cake pops, and prepare my staff for my 15 day absence from work I will try to be more diligent in blogging and perhaps get a video blog in on monday or tuesday night :-) Until then I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

No comments:

Post a Comment