Friday, January 27, 2012

Lind's Donation Update

It has been a little over 2 weeks since our Mission Trip acceptance to Mukono, Uganda & in this short time period the emotional & financial support from our family & friends has been truly amazing!

.... so far I have raised $920!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!


Yesterday my employer, Floyd Medical Center generously donated medical supplies for the children of the HUMBLE School! From band-aids to disposable stehoscopes, the material management team handpicked many great items for our trip! I am so excited to bring all these much needed supplies to the children of Mukono!! Thanks again FMC!!

The next 35 days preparing for our trip will be busy- Judi has already gotten her vaccines & I hopefully will be starting mine sometime next week when I have a few days off! I have been blessed with being able to work overtime shifts at work & although I have been tired emotionally & physically from working extra 12+ hour shifts, it all is totally worth it to help the beautiful children of Uganda! I am so excited & happy to share this life-changing journey with you all & truly thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your love & continued support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment