Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday's

I cannot believe that in 35 days we will be well into our 18 hour journey to Uganda! Some days I think March 3rd cannot get here fast enough and other days I wish I could freeze time so I had more time to get ready. There is so much to do and I can never shake the feeling that I am forgetting something! I have never been a good sleeper, but now I find myself waking in the middle of the night panicked over memory cards, malaria pills, and ankle length skirts. But in all of the hecticness that will undoubtedly ensue over the next few weeks, I am so happy and so incredibly blessed to not only have this amazing opportunity to travel to a country near and dear to my heart and share a life changing experience with my best friend!

I am thrilled that Lindsay was finally able to share with you some of the details of her hospital's contribution to our trip. I know that the medical supplies we are able to bring with us to the HUMBLE school will continue to help long after we have said our goodbyes. We have both done a wonderful job raising money for this trip and are eternally grateful to our friends and family members who have supported us both financially and emotionally. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to make a donation, there is still time! Every penny helps and no contribution is too small.


No comments:

Post a Comment