Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Its only tuesday!

Ugh I cannot believe it is only tuesday! We have so much to do and life certainly does not stop for us to prepare for our adventure. I would like to take this moment to preemptively apologize to all of the wonderful ladies I work with who would undoubtedly hate me on March 15th 2012.

With that being said, we have 44 days until I leave for Atlanta en route to Uganda. I have tons going on at work so spending the next 6 weeks tying up lose ends is my #1 work priority. But, when I get home we have shots, and purchasing, packing the purchases........., and the list seems endless. On the bright side we officially have our flight itinerary!!!!


Delta#56 03MAR Atlanta - Amsterdam 535pm - 820am next day
KLM#535 04MAR Amsterdam - Entebbe 1005am - 1020pm
KLM#537 12MAR Entebbe - Amsterdam 1130pm - 555am next day
Delta#57 13MAR Amsterdam - Atlanta 1050am - 345pm

With the time changes I know that we will feel like we've only just arrived when we are packing up to leave. But I am STOKED to have this opportunity to get lindz hooked on Africa and I can only hope this is the first of our many trips! 

ANd too the $$ today we have raised $170.00. Bringing our let to raise total to $1845.00. Again a HUGE Thank you to those of you who have donated! Without your help this dream would not be possible. For those of you who have not donated please remember that even a small amount is appreciated! 

We hope to be able to officially announce Lindsay's hospital's donation soon. And please do not miss our friday video post, it is going to be an intense one as Lindsay and I remember out story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment