Thursday, July 12, 2012

Guest Bloggers!

I am certain that those of you following me are getting a little sick of hearing me go on and on about my babies at the Humble School. Not only that but the 315 children at Humble represent only a small number of children around the country (and continent) who are in need of food, shelter, clothing, education, and love. For this reason I have asked some of my friends and colleagues to write guest blog posts that I will showcase on my blog every Friday! I am excited to hear about each of their experiences and I hope you will be inspired. If you have stumbled onto this blog by accident and you have a story to share please feel free to e-mail me at judilinz2012mission@gmail.com

Look forward to the first guest post Tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment