Saturday, December 1, 2012

First comes love then comes malaria cover I read and let me be CRAZY honest……. The peace corps esque book I just finished was PHENOMENAL!  I am an avid reader, and THAT may be an understatement. However this is the best nonfiction book I have read in years! Eve Brown-Waite is an amazing story teller. I laughed, I cried, and when the book was over I felt like I had lost a great love because the book was over, and THAT is a feeling I have missed over the pass few years. I could not put this book down. This is not only a great depiction of the peace corps (because not all volunteers can finish) and and even greater story of love, hope and service. Peace Corps or not I think that this is a MUST read! The Waite's were in Uganda for the three years prior to the invasion of the LRA and the Civil War that followed

No comments:

Post a Comment