Monday, June 11, 2012

Boys of Humble play director

Every parent hopes to have a happy and healthy child from the moment they find out they are welcoming a new bundle of joy well past the day their 18th birthday. Despite all of the hardships the children at Humble face every day, the faculty and staff do any amazing job making sure each and every student that steps foot in the school is happy and healthy. The smiles on the faces of those children is a sight I hope to never forget and I cannot wait to see again. After school play time was the time our group enjoyed the most, wether doing hair, playing soccer, jumping rope or directing movies--the afternoon dismissal bell meant it was time to have some fun!  Not every blog post is light spirited or happy, but I believe it is important to remember how happy and hopeful these amazing children are so today I will share a movie a came across while looking through my flip cam over the weekend. I would have liked to share one from the girls and one from the boys, but unfortunately the girls were not as skilled behind the camera ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment